SInv Webinar: Incorporating ESG into investment strategies
The sustainable and impact investment sector has grown significantly in the last few years. $8.72 trillion of assets now incorporate ESG factors in the US – 33 per cent more than in 2014.
However, ESG investment still needs a more robust structure and clear-cut regulations, as well as more established principles, in order to scale up further and appeal to more investors. Asset owners and asset managers need to enhance their understanding of how to incorporate ESG factors into their investment strategies while reducing risk and maximising profits.
This webinar, held ahead of the Sustainable Investment Forum 2017 in New York on 19 September, will gather influential representatives of the finance community to discuss their ESG strategies and how to successfully deliver portfolios that have a positive environmental impact.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 28 June at 3pm GMT +1.
- Brian Rice, Portfolio Manager, Investments – Corporate Governance, California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Frederic Samama, Deputy Global Head of Institutional Clients, Amundi
- Moderator: Berenice Lamblin, Conference Producer, Climate Action
- What are the drivers for considering ESG factors?
- How can asset managers and investors successfully incorporate ESG into their portfolios and what are the various strategies?
- How to analyse financial risk and return when applying ESG strategies?
Who should attend the webinar?
- Asset owners
- Asset managers
- Commercial banks
- Climate finance focused organisations
- Large corporations
- National, city and regional policy-makers
- Understand the latest ESG and SRI investment trends
- Learn more about how to successfully incorporate ESG into your portfolios
- Discover the financial solutions to risk and return challenges