The US Agency for International Development and the Rockefeller Foundation have launched a US$100 million (£60 million) fund to help countries in Africa and Asia improve their resiliency to climate change
- Ebola epidemic being driven by deforestation and climate change
- BMW launch EV series in Singapore
- First next generation 6MW offshore wind turbine installed in UK
- Asia Climate Partners launches in Hong Kong and will be the leading clean tech investor in the region
- San Francisco 49ers $1.2bn LEED Gold stadium opens in U.S.
The deadly Ebola epidemic in West Africa has been partly caused by deforestation and climate change according to new evidence from experts.
BMW i3 electric vehicle (EV) and the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car were unveiled last week as part of the company's move to expand its e-mobility footprint in Asia
As COP19 begins in Poland, Kersten-Karl Barth, Chair of the Commission on Environment and Energy at the ICC, discusses how the organisation is helping to ensure stronger participation from the private sector in the UNFCCC process
Boeing, South African Airways (SAA) and SkyNRG will develop sustainable aviation biofuel from a new type of tobacco plant as part of a new collaboration announced this week
Secretary General of the World Energy Council, Dr Frei, discussed the upcoming World Energy Congress and the UN’s Sustainable Energy for All initiative with Climate Action