The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has announced AUS$1.3 million in funding for the countries national science agency to research and develop wave power projects.
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency announces $1.3m funding for CSIRO research and development of wave power projects
- UNEP and UK universities sign sustainability agreement
- Obama unveils climate change task force
- COP20 president Pulgar-Vidal addresses Major Economies Forum in Paris
- UK cannot expand airports and meet climate targets according to new findings
The European Investment Bank announced on Wednesday that it will lend £190 million to support the deployment of smart meter technologies across the UK
The World Bank Group and a host of companies have called on governments and corporations around the world to support carbon pricing to bring down emissions.
As COP19 begins in Poland, Kersten-Karl Barth, Chair of the Commission on Environment and Energy at the ICC, discusses how the organisation is helping to ensure stronger participation from the private sector in the UNFCCC process
The United Nations Environment Programme and leading media organisation, Climate Action, announce 3-year renewal of their ongoing partnership, building on seven years of collaboration to increase awareness of climate change issues within the private sector
Secretary General of the World Energy Council, Dr Frei, discussed the upcoming World Energy Congress and the UN’s Sustainable Energy for All initiative with Climate Action