A maximum of just 10 organisations will be able to be part of the Sustainable Innovation Expo 2013.
Climate Action and UNEP will encourage delegates to visit and spend time in the Sustainable Innovation Expo to meet with the participating companies across the three day summit. There will be a series of functions, networking events and cocktail receptions to facilitate discussions between delegates of the forum and exhibiting companies.
Participation in the Sustainable Innovation Expo is by invitation only, and is subject to approval by UNEP. Participation includes:
- Invitations for two company representatives to exhibit at the Global Environment Ministers Forum and gain access (where appropriate and in accordance with UNEP policy) to the summit’s ‘open’ sessions: plenaries, lunches, cocktail receptions and other networking opportunities.
- Exhibition space within the Sustainable Innovation Expo (up to 3m x 3m, including access to power and internet).
- Premium hotel accomodation for four nights, for two company representatives in Nairobi, including transfers to and from Nairobi International Airport.
- A full colour page, plus company profile within the Sustainable Innovation Expo brochure distributed to all delegates at the summit.
- A video interview with your company representatives filmed within the Sustainable Innovation Expo at your stand.
- Company profile (250 words, two images and a logo) featured on the Sustainable Innovation Expo microsite at Climateactionprogramme.org and on the main UNEP website.
To be considered, please contact us